Friday, July 22, 2011

Saying Goodbye when you Really want to say... See you Soon

Well, here I am again typing about humans need of relationships and how the nicest stories come to an end. A month ago I was so happy because I had acomplish to celebrate my first year with a person that I learned to love. But destiny played a bad card to our life game, so I had to make a difficult decision. And this is the moment when this title makes sense. I had to say goodbye to all my happiness and go for the logic card that will help succed in two areas of my life such as kids and profisional development. I feel like one side of me is missing. That negative feeling I felt a long time ago when somebody announced me that my dear boyfriend was dead. My boyfriend...Let me correct myself Ex-boyfriend says he wasn't meant to be happy. I believe I am standing in the same boat of unhappiness. I believe this is a time to dedicate it for me. Pamper myself with the bless of luxury glory. Love myself like never before and to be able to believe in the unbelievable thing called GOD! That will give me the strenght to accept to say Goodbye instead of See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment