Friday, July 22, 2011

What to do with your kids during summer vacation?

During summer time kids get a bit bored. Which means that us parents are in the mission to find cheap ways to entertain our little ones. This time I decided to do my search in Google to find an easy clay recipe for my kids to prepare and have fun playing with such dough for a while. If you click at the bottom you can find a variety of homemade clay recipes. I chose...

Emily's Fantastic No Cook Playdough Recipe
                                            Not sure who Emily is - but her recipe is great!
2 cups of plain/all-purpose flour
1 cup salt
1 cup cold water
1 tbspn oil (vegetable oil is fine - baby oil smells lovely).

Drop the ingredients into a plastic bag and seal. Let the children knead them together inside the bag - then tip it out for modeling fun.
=-)My Kids<3




Resource
http://www.homeschooling-ideas.com/how-to-make-clay.html

No comments:

Post a Comment